Why Should I Try Salt Nicotine?
Many people are currently making the switch to vaping over traditional cigarettes, and Salt Base Nicotine is a great place to start. It is not only the closest hit you will get when compared to traditional cigarettes, but you will also experience a quick nicotine satisfaction that you are used to.
Salts Nicotine helps provide a nice alternative to those looking for stronger nicotine strength with out the harshness that alternative nicotine can cause on your throat at those higher levels.
Vaping is not only quite a bit healthier than traditional combustible cigarettes, but it can also help cut down cost. As well as help reduce nicotine intake by slowly lowering your strength over time. Vaping is a great way to ultimately stop your nicotine intake all together over time.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Nicotine Salts have pros and cons. However, what could be seen as a disadvantage to some will, in fact, be an advantage to others. Let's explain what we mean.
- Satisfaction: Salts base nicotine higher levels help provide the nicotine hit and satisfaction that you may be looking for that traditional free base nicotine just doesn't get you.
- Cost Effective: Salt Nicotine devices and replacement coils, liquid are quite a bit cheaper which is always a plus.
- Ergonomic: Most Salt Nicotine devices which we call non sub-ohm are normally quite small and ergonomic in shape, as well as size.
- Smaller Cloud: All Nic Salt vaporizers tend to produce a much smaller cloud due to the higher strength of nicotine. Which is great for those looking to start or just get away from the massive clouds.
- Better Flavor Impact: Those of us who kicked the habit and prefer nicotine-free e-liquids may notice a marked difference in flavor, despite smoking the same product. This is because freebase nicotine affects the liquid's overall flavor. Salts have next-to-no effect in this area, leading to a richer, flavorful, and more enjoyable vaping experience.
- To Much Nicotine: While Salts Nicotine is great for those who are currently heavy smokers, or people who just need that higher strength of nicotine. It may be a bit to much for those who are lighter smoker, where they are able to get away with 3mg to 12mg just fine.
- Fewer Options: When it comes to devices it can be a bit limited due to the nature of the type of hit that is required for Salts Nicotine. Which limits what devices can be used as a mouth to lung or a lighter hitting kit is required so your pretty limited with what to get. But this will change as Salts become more popular and more kits come out through the year.
- Not As Fun: If big clouds and hitting it back to back is something that you want to do, then this is not for you. As most if not every salt kit is limited to how big of a hit you can get. That and chain vaping salt kits can cause the coil to burn out quicker than normal. As they where not made for this but instead made to be hit a few times a hour at most.
Is Salt Nicotine Right For You?
Most people may still be wondering if Salts Nicotine is for them. Well I would recommend asking yourself the following as only you will know if it will be a right fit or not. Need some advice or more information feel free to stop in today at The Vapor Studio as we are always here to help.
- Are you a heavier smoker? (pack or more a day)
- Do you prefer smaller clouds vs larger hitting devices?
- Is pocket friendly and ergonomics important to you?
- Do you need the Nicotine buzz to hit more quickly?
- How much are you looking to initially spend?